9 THINGS TO AVOID FOR A BETTER AND HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIP
The healthy relationship does not just happen, it requires patience, time and true love, who really wants to be together. Though you both are treating each other well but is that really enough for a good relationship to survive. Inner happiness and frequency match is important for the couple to enjoy their existence in the relationship.
1. Anger Zone – If you are not happy with the actions of your partner, never try to resolve it with bitter words. Rage would simply destroy your love into ashes.
2. Dominate – Never try to suppress your partner’s opinions and wishes. Controlling them or taking a lead every time would suffocate them at some point and they simply would like to quit the relationship. Let them speak, respect their feelings and go for a mutual approach.
3. Criticize – It is not really a good habit to criticize your partner; it will only lower their confidence and de-motivate them gradually. He/she would start inculcating negative feelings for you, and it would simply lead to fights.
4. Comparison – To draw a comparison between your partner and friends is not really a good idea. If something crops up in your head, remember the times when he/ she has made you feel special and that they have been the people to be beside you, in your low times.
5. Differences – Each individual is different, hence a couple must complement each other like a team, rather than stressing about the things, where your partner is not perfect. Remember, no one was born perfect, everyone grooms with time.
6. Abuse – If you are truly in love, so you would definitely respect him/her. Verbal or physical abuse, it’s a big ‘NO’ for the relation. You don’t want to sink your love ship.
7. Pressure – Mounting a pressure would repel your partner to be in a relationship with you. Gradually, he/she might simply want to get out of the relationship for good.
8. I am Right – If you start by saying that I was wrong, it would save you from many arguments. Rather save it and use that energy to analyze, where the relationship is going wrong.
9. Internet – Avoid electronic gadgets during your quality time with your better half. The internet info would not run away.
Source @ www.poweroflove.info